13.10.2013

Laura Mercier Silk Créme Foundation Review

It's 8.41pm and I just had a nice warm shower and a nice dinner with my sister. I don't feel if it's fall for me it's more like winter haha. I just bought a new fall jacket about 4 or 6 weeks ago and now I just can't even wear it soo long!

Anyway, so the star of this post is the Laura Mercier Silk Créme Foundation. I've been reading so many good reviews about this foundation and this January I thought I'll give it a try. It contains 30ml and there are 8 colours (I'm not sure if we have all the colours in Switzerland). Well, this foundation is definitely not the cheapest. The retail price is about 70CHF (wtf XD) and you can get it at Globus in Zurich.




The packaging is simple it's just a tube which I really like, because you can control how much product you want to get out.  First of all you have to shake it well before you use it. The first time when I used it and put it on my hand, it was all oily and then I looked at the top and it says "shake well before using" haha. No wonder huh? The consistency is thick and the foundation doesn't smell bad. By the way I'm in CASHEW BEIGE to refer NC 40 by MAC. I use this foundation with a Sigma Brush or a sponge.

My skin is not even at all, I have redness here and there and some acne scars. However one layer is for me enough. It totally evens out my skin tone but you can still see my natural skin. Although my skin looks flawless and a little bit dewy, on photos it looks shiny. That's why I would set the foundation with powder.



Overall I don't think I will purchase this foundation again, just because it's too expensive. I love the coverage and how it evens out my skin but I wouldn't wear this foundation during the summer time. For winter it's totally fine.

So that's it. see you next tme


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen