17.10.2013

Best feeling in the world

GOOOOOOD MOOORNING EVERYONE!!

I just woke up and drunk a nice cup of green tea :)  feels so good! But I'm hungry, too. Going to eat an appel after this post.



Ok, back to the topic! For ME is to wake up comfortably! I do not like when somebody come and wake me…but naturally wake up and still sleepy…. and knowing you dont have school. you are free rest of the day yehaaa :D

However - there’s still these feelings:

- Finishing all your homework. BANG! Yeeeehah I’m FREE!!!

- Eating!! ^_^

- Falling asleep comfortable

- Feeling pretty when you have nice hair day

- After my favourite workout ever - FOCUS T25

- Having a nice movie night with my boyfriend

- Buying something you totally adore!!!!

^_________________________________________________________^

What's your best feeling in the world?:D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen