25.09.2013

First blogpost ever + some holiday pictures from Thailand

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello hello

Just came back from school and now I'm trying to write the coolest first blogpost ever - or not! haha.

Let get straight into the most exciting part of this entry. MY JOURNEY TO THAILAND with my boyfriend. Well, it's been nearly 3 months ago since we went to Koh Samui. Time is running so fast!

It was my first time ever going to Thailand, so I guess you can imagine how excited I was. At that day I had to work until 5pm and met my boyfriend at around 5.15pm at the station. Our flight was at 10.45pm so we had enough time for dinner at the airport.


Oh by the way, that's my lovely boyfriend :) 

After I think 10 hours flight we arrived in Bangkok. And guess what? trouble time! We missed our flight to Koh Samui because something was wrong with our tickets. My boyfriend had to call Lufthansa and made sure that we could take the next plane to Koh Samui. Luckily, after 14 hours of traveling we arrived in our hotel in Lamai Beach!! It was already 11pm at that time so we only checked us in, had dinner and went to bed. My first thought of our room was: HOOOOW AWESOME IS THAT?????? I felt like I'm in paradise. Unfortunately I didn't take any picture of the room.


Whenever we had breakfast.. THIS WAS OUR VIEW!! Great isn't? Breakfast was always until 10am and what a choice of fantastic food! Fresh fruits, eggs, breads and and and. We always ate so much that we skipped lunch haha.. The most thing we did was just relaxing at the beach and having some super delicious smoothies AND of course driving JET SKI! I have never driven a jet ski before and it was my very first time. It was so much fun and a little bit exhausting, because I had to hold my boyfriend very strongly. I was so scared to fall into the water which was actually stupid, because I CAN swim. 

 I have to admit that I was kinda shocked when I saw the prices for all the drinks and food on the menu cart! So cheap!! 



In Koh Samui there are many nights markets and as a woman you'll definitely love it! I bought sooo many stuffs and the food was also very very good. My favourite one is the one in Lamai. The market is located right in front of our hotel and it's every Sunday evening. The one in Fishermans Village is also good. I really recommend you to go to those 2 night markets in Samui. You can bargain so many things for less money

Ok, for some reason and I have NO IDEA why, everyone thought that I'm a thai girl. No matter if we were in a restaurant, at the beach.. in a mall... They kept asking me if I'm a thai girl or they always used to talk with me in Thai. I guess they have never seen this combination before - a young asian girl with a young european boy. One time we had dinner in a really cute little restaurant and the waitress asked my boyfriend and I from where we are. When we told her that we are from Switzerland... she was totally surprised!!  Anyway she kept asking us, how this could be possible. haha yes my dearest, there are also swiss born asian :)


So for now, some pictures :)



 



Soo see you next time.

xxx




1 Kommentar: