27.09.2013

long to short - dark brown to blond

It's 2.05pm now. Chilling at home and watching one of my favourite TV series. CHARMED. I've always wanted to be like Phoebe and Piper Halliwell. Looking so amazing like Phoebe and having Piper's power haha.

However I chopped about 35cm of my super long hair off! It drives me crazy when it comes to cutting my hair that much. My hair doesn't grow fast so for this length I usually need 2-3 years. That's why it's a pity for me. And another reason is, when I was a child my mommy used to cut my hair short. I mean REALLY short. I had this typical asian haircut which I've totally hated! I looked like a mushroom haha. Not only I had this hair style also my cousins and sisters, poor us!!


However is that a girly thing? Having long hair and starting to cry when we have to cut?

it may not look so long but it was!


So about 4 weeks ago my sister and I went to our hairdresser. I didn't intend to cut my hair but somehow it happened. I guess my thought was: NOW OR NEVER!!!


......
....
..

SHORT HAIR!!!!!


What a feeling to have short hair! My head feels so much lighter now and I have to admit that I love it! Shampooing and brushing my hair is so easier now!!! And 1 week later I went blond!



Taaadaaa :D what a change!

Lovely love xxx




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen