24.11.2013

Holidays are coming!!!


It's been a while, how are you all doing? ^___^ I've not blogged for nearly 1 months. Sorry for that lack of blogging. 

The weather has been really cold lately but christmas just won't feel like christmas without the cold weather and snow, right? And speaking from snow, on thursday we had our first snow!!! Let it snow let it snow laalaaalaaa.

Well, 4 weeks to go until christmas!! I love love love christmas, it's the second best time of the year (after my birthday of course haha). Actually I don't like doing christmas shopping because it's always so crowded and you nearly don't get anywhere. However with all the decorations and the lovely lights I'm in a super mood! Zurich always looks so pretty and magical around this time of the year. Walking under the sky full of stars and having some mulled wine (or in my case hot chocolate) with your love - romantic overload *___*. Makes me feel happy hehe. Can't wait to go shopping with my hubbybear!! Have you already done your shopping? I think, we will do ours in two weeks. I have no idea what I should buy for my lovies. Sometimes it can get really hard to find the right gift for a person, don't you think so? I guess, I need to do a list before heading for shopping. 

Oh and next week I'm going to bake some christmas cookies with my oldest sister. I love making those! We also did some Hello Kitty chocolate last year, maybe we will do it this year again. Our kitchen was a little bit messy then, but the chocolates looked amazing haha! I'm really looking forward to spending time with my sister in the kitchen. It's always such a fun. We have been doing this for the last few years and it's like a tradition now, which I really do enjoy ^___^. 

For now I'm chilling at home, having some cup of pomegranate tee with honey and watching CHARMED. 

Some warm hugs & xxx

PS: ONE OF THE BEST HOLIDAY ADVERT EVER!




1 Kommentar:

  1. Post, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen