30.10.2013

Eat like shit feel like shit! - T25

Well, my dearest I'm lately in love with a workout that only takes 25min a day! YES you know which one I mean - Focus T25 by Shaun T.




I've gone to the gym very often but never got the result that I've been wanting. Until my cousin Vinh introduced me Shaun T's latest workout. So let me telling you Vinh's story first. Well, Vinh was not really fat but he didn't like the way how he looked. I think he was about 70kg. Actually not that bad however less kg would be nice haha. That's why he had started with insanity and Focus T25 by Shaun T. After 8 months he lost more than 7kg and he looks now fabulous. Being so amazed of the results I thought I should give it a try. I weighted about 53kg which is totally ok but I wanted to have a flatter stomach and also my arms should be slimmer and toned. 




Taaa daaaa that's me after 12 weeks doing T25! My weight is 48kg now. And of course you have to eat healthy as well to get the best result. Just working out doesn't help that much. 

As you can see in the video, this workout is not easy but it's only 25min a day! Luckily in each workout there's a modifier - Tania "The Machine". She modifies all the work out which is perfect for all the beginners. It was hard for me in the beginning but after 4 days I got used to it. I've never sweated so much before and the best time of the day is when Shaun says: "TIME!" and 25mins are over. 



Happy working out!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen